Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If you ask me how I am doing. I would say just fine.... and that would be the truth.

I am still saving my pennies and dimes, trying to brainstorm about how I can make a better tomorrow, when I should just focus on today and being the best Faith Melody Kelley that God gave the world.

I still put off my homework and studying for midterms till the last seconds and let stress/adrileraine push me to the end when I had plenty of time between my day dreaming, surfing cute animals on youtube, trying to touch my nose with my tongue and writing this blog entry.

I would still much rather be anywhere else than north America. Morocco would be ideal but any country outside this Continent would work, heck, put in Antarctica.

I am planning my wedding and finding out that I don't have the detailed mind that a bride should have... I don't give a f#$(%&)#%&) if the table cloths are white, off white or creme. Whatever is easier, looks good and cheaper. What are the Maid of honor and best man going to wear? I don't really care. Just put me down an aisle that runs towards Colin Friesen and I will be the happiest bride ever. * however I am super thankful for my parents and future in-laws for helping out and being great support and keeping us on track with planning

Me and Jesus? Well, its a lot of Jesus workin' but I be a slackin'. He keeps challenging me and I keep breaking and failing but I am determined to fail better cuz my God is worth failing for.

Well, I gotta a paper I should probably write before I sacrifice another year off my life due to stress.

Peace out

Phayth

2 comments:

kaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beautiful Consecration said...

I love you, Faith and I know that you being you is an act of worship to Jesus because He made you to not care about details and try to touch your tongue to your nose. It's not about you, it's about grace. Jesus already did everything and anything we give Him makes His heart absolutely explode with joy. I cannot wait to see you!!!!!