Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 days til 20!

Hello Friends!

This may seem a bit corny to some of you but if you know me well enough you know that corny should be my middle name, and you are still friends with me on facebook so we are probably great pals and you don't mind :)

Some of you might have seen what I wrote on a current status, it says...

"I need 20 suggestions for things to do before I am 20. I am going to do a 20 day countdown It can be something Physical, Mental, completely random....whatever. Preferably no to low costs"

So thats pretty much it, I want to take up a 20 days till 20 challenge. and it could be anything. I do not want to make up any for myself, because it would be disastrous for whatever reason. So I need YOU (if you are tagged or not) to come up with something to do for me. It could be something funny/ridiculous, something I need to reflect about, something I need to write, some physical activity, a goal, something I need to master, A process that takes more than a day, Something I need to eat. or maybe something that I need to make sure I do before my teenage life ends. ANYTHING.

If you don't have an idea, then you can vote for someone else's if you want or you can ignore this :)

I do have some rules though...

1. Please nothing illegal. If its in the 'gray' area then you can still write it down and I will look over it.
2. I will not do any against my moral standards (I know most of you will be nice anyways but just wanted to clear that up :)
3. Preferably little to no costs
4. Nothing impossible like, "like tear of my arm and smack kittens with it."
5. Please keep in mind that I have no insurance as of this moment. (that will be changing soon though so you don't need to worry)

I think that is it.

I won't really have a complete list for awhile so feel free to to continue to write them during the time period. I am not sure how much I will do, probably more than 20 to keep it a challenge. I do work full time so we will see.

Thanks!

No comments: